Cervical Collar Hard (Adjustable) used for supporting, immobilizing or adjusting the neck in the flexion, extension, or hyperextension position. Recommended where a rigid immobilization of the cervical region is required.
- Semi-rigid support for use with soft tissue damage, osteoarthritis and whiplash injuries.
- Completely height-adjustable to provide flexion or extension positioning.
- Vinyl-covered foam padding for patient’s comfort and easy cleaning.
- Foam edge padding: The collar is lined with ethafoam padding which provides cushioning and improves comfort for the patient. It is free from latex hence it reduces the chances of allergies on regular and continuous use. The material is durable and has a long functional life. The collar is light in weight which enables convenience for the patient
- Anatomical design: The collar is anatomically designed with height adjustment features which ensure better fitting, necessary immobilization and more comfort
- High-quality Polyethylene Sheet: The collar comprises a high-quality Polyethylene sheet which increases its longevity
- Ventilation: Perforated collar body with air slots provides improved ventilation and compliance even over long periods of use
What is my Size?